10 Good Reasons to Engage the Services of my Practice
1) I am a fully qualified tax consultant (Member of the Irish Taxation Institute) being a "Registered Tax Consultant". I hold a BA (Hons) in Legal & Business Studies as well as a Diploma (Business Studies (Export Law)) and a National Certificate in Legal Studies.
2) Trained with top accountancy firm KPMG in Ireland where I specialised in Personal Taxation.
3) I have specialised in personal taxation in Ireland throughout my career and have many years experience preparing Irish Tax Returns for individuals and dealing with Revenue on their behalf. I also assist clients with income tax, CGT (capital gains tax), VAT, PAYE for employers, and tax registration.
4) I explain in 'plain english' tax issues that arise for my clients.
5) I am in a unique position that I ensure that I have as much time as is required to deal with client's queries and tax compliance services efficiently.
6) My clients have an experienced, fully qualified personal tax professional dealing directly with their tax affairs.
7) I am contactable during office hours and outside normal office hours to deal with urgent queries.
8) I deal with arrears tax cases (i.e. no tax returns filed or tax paid for a number of years) and assist clients to bring their tax affairs up to date in an efficient, non-judgmental and professional manner.
9) Many years dealing with Revenue on behalf of clients, saving them time and sleepless nights!
10) My office is centrally located in Dublin and accordingly is very convenient for people working in Dublin's city centre and assessable to clients living in the suburbs as all buses and 'Luas' trams drop you off very near my office. Many of my clients who live in the Leinster counties often drop in when they are in Dublin on other business. I also available to assist people working and living in the rest of Ireland with their tax.